1. What is a fortified wine?
2. Who started the art of sabrage?
3. How many grapes are used to make the average bottle of wine?
4. Which winery still operating today is considered Australia’s oldest?
5. What would be the best serving temperature for full-bodied reds?
6. Cork is harvested from a full-grown cork tree every 2, 9 or 15 years?
7. What are the top three countries Australia exports wine to?
8. Are New Zealand wines predominantly bottled under cork or screw cap?
9. How many grape varieties exist around the world: 1,000, 5,000 or more than 10,000?
10. Which Australian state produces the most wine?
11. When toasting, what does santé mean?
12. Having a fear of wine is called what?