1. What does the Italian wine term ‘spumante’ mean?
2. Which is the most widely planted grape variety in the world?
3. There are five basic wine characteristics: body, alcohol, acidity, tannins and what?
4. The terroir of a wine refers to what?
5. Quartz Reef, Rockburn and Chard Farm are all wineries in which NZ wine region?
6. Name the Japanese spirit made from distilling ingredients such as sweet potatoes, barley and rice.
7. Cognac and Armagnac are two forms of what spirit?
8. A ‘schooner’ of beer holds: 375ml, 400ml, 425ml
9. What does a ‘vertical’ wine tasting entail?
10. A ‘dry’ wine has zero to low levels of what?